Here are some important concepts from chapter 9 you might want to review carefully between now and the next test… just a thought.
- Attraction Theory
- Uncertainty Reduction Theory
- Predicted Outcome Value Theory
- Social Exchange and Equity Theories
- Knapp’s stage model of relationship development
- Turning point model of relationship development
- Maintaining romantic relationships: Dialectical tensions
- Ending relationships
- Truth bias
Please note that in this situation, as with all tests in my course, you cannot simply know the term and definition to be able to answer all questions. Frequently, you will need to know the components of a concept, how it applies to everyday encounters, and how concepts relate to one another from both other parts of the chapter and the greater course.